Leading global Microsoft & AWS / Cloud Practice is now seeking a talented Business Development Director - AWS Cloud Services to join the team
Location: Home Based, travel to client sites and offices as required
Modality - About Us
Modality is an award-winning technology company specializing in Microsoft Unified Communications and Cloud (Azure and AWS) technologies. Modality have successfully delivered advanced solutions and desired business outcomes to a broad portfolio of clients.
Modality’s strengths lie in its market-leading technical expertise along with its deep understanding of UC projects, pitfalls, and business adoption.
About the Role
This role is all about driving sales for cloud and software services with a focus on AWS for a newly acquired part of the business. The successful candidate will be tasked with growing the AWS services side of the business and they will be backed by market leading capability in the delivery of these services.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing new pipeline related to AWS opportunities through to closure and continue to develop these new customers
- Building relationships across AWS to engender trust and generate leads
- Developing sales and marketing campaigns to drive new opportunity development
- Account planning and customer relationship management inside and outside of IT
- Ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Identifying and analysing customer business requirements and align with Modality Systems’ solutions
- Meeting quarterly sales goals
- Accurately forecasting sales
What Modality would like from you
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced sales skills with a minimum of 10 years’ experience selling solutions in IT, with a focus on public cloud
- Experience selling and working with AWS is a pre-requisite
- Experience selling other cloud solutions like Microsoft and/or Google will be highly beneficial
Skills and experience required
- Excellent communication skills from C-level executives to IT – must be able to articulate the value of Modality Systems’ solutions at multiple levels
- Passion for technology and solving customers business needs
- Industry and market segment knowledge
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to share information and lessons learned.
Why choose a career with Modality?
At Modality, we have several goals. We’re a leading Microsoft Partner and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. Most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. Underpinning this are more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Modality recognise the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company and excellent training and development programmes available, at Modality the opportunities for growth are endless.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the Modality team, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
A note for agencies
Modality have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.